Author Topic: CMB Application - Jay_Araatus  (Read 66523 times)

Luis.

• Chief Administrator
  • Luis Gvardia
    • View Profile
Re: CMB Application - Jay_Araatus
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2015, 12:47:33 am »
Those CMB members that you are refering to have suffered consequences for their acts. Don't you worry about them, 'cause that's why we are here for.

I know you, Jay. You're no rulebreaker, you follow the rules at all costs, but we are humans, and humans are entitled to make occasional mistakes, as long as they don't become a constant thing. But still, the less you get, the better! To avoid situations like this one in the future, inform us about the incident, whether you're guilty or innocent, always come foward. It's the best thing to do.

Abraço!

Jay42

• Citizen
  • Kaiji J. Araatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 02:01:41 am »
Those CMB members that you are refering to have suffered consequences for their acts. Don't you worry about them, 'cause that's why we are here for.

I know you, Jay. You're no rulebreaker, you follow the rules at all costs, but we are humans, and humans are entitled to make occasional mistakes, as long as they don't become a constant thing. But still, the less you get, the better! To avoid situations like this one in the future, inform us about the incident, whether you're guilty or innocent, always come foward. It's the best thing to do.

Abraço!
I don't worry it's just unfair if that's a reason to don't accept someone. Also my last punishment was a banana, and I don't remember +, i'd like Peter to post my august punishments please.

Yes, i'm a veteran player I know the rules and I don't rulebreak. Anyway what's your final decision?

Abraço bro!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:06:43 pm by Jay42 »
Kumichõ of the Araatus Yakuza.

Peter

• :P
  • Co-Director
  • [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2015, 07:40:57 am »
I don't worry it's just unfair if that's a reason to don't accept someone. Also my last punishment was a banana, and I don't remember +, i'd like Peter to post my august punishments please.

Yes, i'm a veteran player I know the rules and I don't rulebreak. Anyway what's be your final decision?

Abraço bro!!
Not a big deal, as you said your recent punishment was a banana, but before that you've been punished by staff for AFKing as a suspect "twice", which is not a big deal but still against the rules.
I guess we're waiting for your decision, DS or CMB?

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Luis.

• Chief Administrator
  • Luis Gvardia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2015, 10:51:18 am »
Anyway what's be your final decision?

What do you mean with that?

Jay42

• Citizen
  • Kaiji J. Araatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2015, 02:24:19 pm »

Yes, i'm a veteran player I know the rules and I don't rulebreak. Anyway what's be your final decision?

Abraço bro!!
Not a big deal, as you said your recent punishment was a banana, but before that you've been punished by staff for AFKing as a suspect "twice", which is not a big deal but still against the rules.
I guess we're waiting for your decision, DS or CMB?
AFKking as a suspect? Sometimes you have to pause to do something, I might have gone AFK to do so mething important as I didn't notice any cop around.

Anyway what's be your final decision?

What do you mean with that?
My bad, ''what's your decision'' and not '' what's be'' didnt even know why I placed the '' be '' there . o.o  - gimme a couple of hours to think.

Peter

• Co-Director
  • [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2015, 10:25:28 pm »
AFKking as a suspect? Sometimes you have to pause to do something, I might have gone AFK to do so mething important as I didn't notice any cop around.

You've to make sure that you wont do it again, as it still against the rules.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Jay42

• Citizen
  • Kaiji J. Araatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2015, 03:59:32 am »
None of your business -Peter
Dennis you're the one who's ''post hunting'' and acting superiour towards me just because i'm an Araatus. I know how it works, i'm an old player which were apart of the CMB team once at RS4. I'm not acting ''bossy'' and not ''smartass'' like you're trying to do. Also, i'm not complaining/moaning about ''other members'' i'm just saying that if '' afk as a suspect'' is a reason to deny someone it's unfair because there are members which are currently banned. Thank you.

@Peter Well, i know it is against the rules, but it's a simple mistake, i'm like alone at ARC; only 1 cop online i go to get something or w/e and yeah that's true, I'll pay attention to that in the future.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:34:09 am by [WS]Peter »

Peter

• Co-Director
  • [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2015, 10:33:10 am »
None of your business Dennis, if you want to question our applicants you've to contact one of the supervisors or higher, although I've no idea why you're still considered as CMB member.

I understand Jay, it's alright. Just make sure that you wont do it again and we are good, no worries.

Jay42

• Citizen
  • Kaiji J. Araatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2015, 07:24:58 pm »
None of your business Dennis, if you want to question our applicants you've to contact one of the supervisors or higher, although I've no idea why you're still considered as CMB member.

I understand Jay, it's alright. Just make sure that you wont do it again and we are good, no worries.
Well, next time i'm su and I need to go AFK i'll /q indeed.

Luis.

• Chief Administrator
  • Luis Gvardia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2015, 10:51:10 am »
How's your activity lately?

Jay42

• Citizen
  • Kaiji J. Araatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2015, 11:43:34 am »
How's your activity lately?
This last 3 days ike 1-2hours IG daily due of irl things i couldn't be active at the afternoon. I'll mostly play after 23:00 due of work and shit.

Jay42

• Citizen
  • Kaiji J. Araatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2015, 07:36:26 pm »
btw any review date or something?

Cheers.

Luis.

• Chief Administrator
  • Luis Gvardia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2015, 09:04:24 pm »
Be patient. The time will come when the time is right.

Jay42

• Citizen
  • Kaiji J. Araatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2015, 04:46:36 pm »
Be patient. The time will come when the time is right.
kayh bruh

Dennis.

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2015, 06:34:27 pm »
Being patient is a basic rule for applicants. Don't ask for review/acceptance/denial or whatelse, this all for the goodness of your application.

Just a friendly advice.